Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is Here !


Last week was spring break in Rankin County. The girls studied Bugs & Slugs at after school care. Friday I took off to spend the day with them. We took 12 bags to Goodwill and hunted Bailee an Easter dress. Easter was quiet for us - we stayed home & invited Jeff's parents over to eat. The afternoon was spent bug hunting for a bug collection. The girls won first place:-)

Not too much to post but here's a picture from Cassie's birthday party in February.

Mobo:)

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats