Thursday, June 21, 2012

Three Things Thursday



1.  Fresh Produce - if you aren't going to a local Farmer's Market - you are missing out!  I've been going to the Mississippi Farmer's Market every Saturday and I love it.  I've been getting fresh fruit, veggies, goat milk soap and local eggs.  It is worth the trip because the quality is better, the taste is better and it is healthier!


2.  Sunrise - I've seen a lot of them lately.  I've learned over the last two years that the only way I will get a run in is to get up and do it early.  With my job, my kids and being a working mom, I just can't do it any other time.  I've also learned how much I really love getting up that early.  It's quiet - no cars, no people, no kids, very little noise.........it's peaceful and calming to my soul.  Even if you don't run, get up early one morning and just go sit outside and watch the sun rise.  God's artwork is fabulous and it can become addictive.



3.  If you Instagram - go follow SmokenBoo.  The pictures are always of English bulldogs - puppies mainly.  These pictures always make me smile -  no matter what kind of day I've had.  If I ever have a dog, it will be an English Bulldog :-)  And yes, Boo is Smoken......CUTE !!!

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats