Saturday, May 3, 2008

Second May 3 entry

I forgot to say that my friend Dot, who is fighting melanoma cancer was in town briefly this week to take care of some personal business. Her spirit is amazing as she fights this deadly disease. Several of us old DGNB (Deposit Guaranty) folks met her and ate at Primos. It was fun to visit for a while. The manager ran us out of the restaurant 15 minutes after they closed but he took a picture first. Here is the group photo:



Everyone who worked together at DGNB is still very close - it's like seeing old family. Dot - if you read this - we all love you dearly and we're praying for you daily!!

Wanda

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats