Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sleepovers and Such

We've had lots of changes with Bailee lately - my baby is growing up! She lost her first tooth a week ago and last night, she had her first friend spend the night with her. They were so cute and so precocious. They ate pizza and watched a movie. After their bath, they watched another movie until I told them lights out at 10:30. Bailee was so excited she talked and talked until I went and laid on the bed with them. I intended to only lay there until they fall asleep but Jeff never came and got me so I woke up at 6:30 and moved to my bed with two numb arms:-)

Here's a picture of them on the couch in their gowns ready for their movie:



Here is Bailee with her lost bottom tooth - the tooth fairy brought her money.



Well - I've gotta to pick up big sister Cassie at her friend's house. Last time I talked to them, they were singing to Hannah Montana.

See ya,
Wanda

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats