Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado



Max Lucado lives up to his reputation as one of the most thought-provoking Christian authors today. This books gives you food for thought. Will anything you've done in your life outlive you - what will you be remembered for after you pass away? Will what you're doing today make a difference after you've gone? If you can not say "YES" to those questions, then this book is a good read for you!

Max Lucado uses fictional and real-life examples of ways to make your life count. His suggestions range from simple things such as having friends over for dinner and good conversation to living a missionary-type life. You are shown how even simple things demonstrate an example of Jesus's life - what He lived when he was here and what we should be doing in our everyday lives.

This is also a book of action. In the back of the book is a section for discussion with questions, actions, and plans to make your life count for more that just living on earth while waiting to go to Heaven one day. The author wants us to go and LIVE out the rest of our lives!

NOTE: Thomas Nelson Publishing has provided me a complimentary copy of this book for my review; however, the above opinion is my own. I have not been required to publish a positive review.

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats