Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Short and sweet - three phone apps for you health nuts!

1.  My Fitness Pal - if you haven't gotten this app for your phone (I have an iPhone) - then you need to do so.  It has calorie / food log, an exercise calculator, a place for goals, you can add friends and it reminds you where you are with your goals!  If you're wanting to get healthy or lose weight, this is the app for you.

2.  Map My Run - another great app for running, biking or walking.  It uses a GPS to tell you how far you've gone and it lets you save your routes for future reference.

3.  RunKeeper - another great running / walking app.

If you decide to try one of these, please let me know how you like it (or if you already do, let me know).

No comments:

My Profile

I am a mother who works full-time but who is also a chauffer, chef, seamstress, fitness instructor, teacher, maid, gardener, runner, organization expert, salesperson, secretary and wife. I love my family and life is always busy but fun! Come along with me for the ride:-)

Status


View My Stats